General enquiries. Search for funded medicines for hospitals, Additional resources for community and hospital Schedules, For pharmacists and prescribers using the Schedule, Read about our work with contracting medical devices for hospitals. To register or receive further information Ministry of Health Sector Services Helpdesk can be contacted on 0800 243 666 or email: Brand new Special Bonus for New Zealand. The system requires secure broadband internet access and a digital certificate. We collect most of the revenue that the New Zealand government needs to fund its programmes. We want to know what impact funding that medicine will have on prescribers, pharmacists and people who take the medicine. Join ANZ and stay on top of your money Ways to bank Learn about managing your money online, in branch and by phone Select menu, medtech online medtech32 downloads. Air New Zealand has lost almost half a billions dollars after a year with more than 4000 job losses, planes grounded, and routes dropped. Several Practice Management systems have Electronic Special Authority integrated into their system. We negotiate national contracts for hospital medical devices. To apply for Special Authority numbers electronically, you need: DHB users: Contact your local hospital IT department to get the process started. Roll back of changes made to funding requirements to support the COVID-19 response. View how this is applied in Education and disability legislation guiding our approach to learning support . PHARMAC contracts with device suppliers to ensure our hospitals can buy medical devices at fairer prices. We also administer a number of social support programmes including Child Support, Working For Families Tax Credits, and Best Start. Special Assessment Conditions (SAC) can provide extra help for otherwise capable students in addressing various barriers to achievement in assessments for NCEA or New Zealand Scholarship. To register or receive further information Ministry of Health Sector Services Helpdesk can be contacted on 0800 243 666 or email: Most DHBs are set up for the electronic system and only require a letter of audit to access it. My psychaitrist in nz has offered to apply for "special authority" for me but I don't know if I'm eligible, or even what it is exactly lol. Search our databases to find documents, records, and technical information relating to our statutory processes. Special Authority is an application process in which a prescriber requests government subsidy on a Community Pharmaceutical for a particular person. Travel to New Zealand without first applying for a visa — if you are travelling on a passport from a visa waiver country, a cruise ship passenger or a permanent resident of Australia. By submitting this form, you are declaring that: You must meet the eligibility criteria. Also from 1 November 2020, the Special Authority criteria for all presentations of methylphenidate hydrochloride will be amended to enable applications from nurse practitioners on the recommendation of a paediatrician or psychiatrist in writing. Contact your software vendor to check if your system has an integrated version. Patient Entitlements system (prescription subsidy cards), and. Request an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) You can request an NZeTA using our online web form. top. NORTH ISLAND: Your doctor can provide you with a Special Authority Number and a prescription for up to 3 months supply of a specific range of gluten free products such as gluten free flour/bread mix and pasta. If you have any questions about the criteria, contact PHARMAC on 0800 66 00 50. Once you have these conditions in place, you’ll use your Practice ID and registration number to log into the system. In the future, we'll decide which medical devices are available for public hospitals. We provide New Zealanders with independent, factual information about vaccine-preventable diseases and the benefits and risks of immunisation. PHARMAC sets the criteria for Special Authority applications. Kia ora haere mai, welcome to the New Zealand Inland Revenue website. Please refer to the Chinese embassy for any requests or further information.